Watermark Search subscribes to the Association of Executive Search Consultants Code of Ethics as per below.
Code of ethics
Members of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) are guided by the following ethical principles, which reflect fundamental values of the retained executive search consulting profession. The AESC is committed to educating its members about the application of these principles.
AESC members will:
- Professionalism conduct their activities in a manner that reflects favourably on the profession
- Integrity conduct their business activities with integrity and avoid conduct that is deceptive or misleading
- Competence perform all consulting assignments competently, and with an appropriate degree of knowledge, thoroughness and urgency
- Objectivity exercise objective and impartial judgment in each consulting assignment, giving due consideration to all relevant facts
- Accuracy strive to be accurate in all communications with appropriate parties to the assignment, and encourage them to exchange relevant and accurate information
- Conflicts of Interest avoid, or resolve through disclosure and waiver, conflicts of interest
- Confidentiality respect confidential information entrusted to them by appropriate parties to the assignment
- Loyalty serve their clients loyally and protect client interests when performing assignments
- Equal Opportunity support equal opportunity in employment
- Public Interest conduct their activities with respect for the public interest
Copyright 2012 Association of Executive Search Consultants www.aesc.org