Three significant items are on board agendas:
- responding to the digital opportunity,
- risk management,
- ever increasing internationalisation
Watermark Search has helped organisations recruit directors to respond in all of these areas.
How we operate
At Watermark Search, we believe that strong boards make better organisations. In conducting searches, we do not simply look for ‘a name’ but rather search for candidates with the relevant skills to add real value to a board.
Our track-record also makes us familiar with the specific and often sensitive challenges involved in appointing non-executive directors and chairs with the right personal and cultural fit.
The result is an ability to generate diverse short-lists and to consistently find successful candidates who will help boards to perform at their peak.
- Building a board from scratch at the formation of a new organisation or at IPO
- Discrete appraisals and recommendations on structure of an existing board.
- Increasing independence on boards via new directors
- Assisting family businesses the appointment of directors or advisory boards.
- Advising on appropriate levels of director fees
Register your interest
If you’re an experienced non-executive director or looking for your first board appointment, please submit your details via our contact form to register your interest. We will contact you as and when we have relevant searches.